Re: [OM] Rhum!

Subject: Re: [OM] Rhum!
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 08:21:36 +0100
Moose

New regs come into force in November, it seems:

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/uk-drone-laws-2019-3146402

The Spark weighs 300g so it’s covered by them. I’ll look into my requirement to
register my Spark, but I can’t imagine that enforcement will come quickly. I
might get myself a commercial licence.

If you avoid annoying or worrying people you can fly in free airspace. For my
latest shot I talked to the other people in this small caravan site before
flying. But the owner of the site, a builder, owns his own Phantom IV as well.

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay