[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a ride on the Vía Verde

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a ride on the Vía Verde
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 07:13:21 +0200
In full summer mode now. I am not taking any long vacation this year, except
for a week in Poland in early September. But I am taking a few days off, spread
throughout the month. So there is plenty of time to ride my bike, and also to
explore new places around here. One such place is the Vía Verde del Maigmó, a
gravel trail following a disused railroad track. It has become accessible to me
thanks to a new mountainbike I have acquired recently. So there are some nice
views from the 22 km ride, from vantage points that are not accessible from the
paved road. There are also the usual Alicante and neighbourhood pictures, as
well as an outing to Hostal Maruja with a new colleague. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2587

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain