[OM] Downsizing

Subject: [OM] Downsizing
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 01:10:02 -0400 (EDT)
I've got too much stuff. So I'm offering for sale:

Olympus iS-3dlx: 35mm film (So you can impress your friends as it is full
frame) woth 35-180/f4.5-5.6. Lens is marked high resolution, and I think they
were right. It's like a sixties Cadillac- everything is power, zoom, AF, load
and rewind, everything but an electric nose picker. In what looks to me like
excellent condition, only a couple of small scratches on the plastic parts of
the body. Make an offer.

Zuiko 18mm/3.5. This is it. It'[s as good a extreme WA as ever was. Includes
original slide-on front cap (don't know how I kept from losing that) and a NIB
49-72 adapter ring/lenshood. Lens looks like it has never been used. It has,
but not a lot. I've made better friends with the 21/2. Would like to get $600
for this.

Send offers to Bill Pearce. billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks.