[OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2019: two women, a dog, and some really old beaut

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/8/2019: two women, a dog, and some really old beautiful stuff
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 16:56:04 +0200
Two very different images from yesterday.

From the morning, my bike ride to Aigües and a break on the square. I got
caught sneaking a picture, at least by one of them:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kc6ZjLS/A

In the afternoon, Monica and I went to see an exhibition called “Iran—the
cradle of civilisation” at our local museum, with many unique items loaned by
Iran’s national museum, some 6000 years old. It was amazing to see the level of
art and design that existed there at a time when we Europeans were just
hunter-gatherers. It is always a pleasure to go to such things with Monica; she
is always very interested and really takes her time to take it all in. When an
object really impresses her, she takes a phone picture to look at it later:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tt6PdfB/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman