Re: [OM] Zuiko manual lens options for Sony A7

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko manual lens options for Sony A7
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 23:12:37 +0200
It is just that after some practice, magnification gave me the sharpness
exactly where I wanted it, and focus peaking didn't. It is also less
usefull on m43, and I think my e-m5 doesn't have it at all, so I kind of
standardized on magnification as my default MF workflow.

But you milage may vary of course. Good to have options.

Frank