[OM] Reply; Re: Zuiko manual lens options for Sony A7

Subject: [OM] Reply; Re: Zuiko manual lens options for Sony A7
From: Maggie <seaharvest@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 14:41:50 +0000
Thank you all for your helpful discussions. I have taken note.
Here is a shot I took yesterday afternoon.
The light was terrible and I haven't fiddled with the photo much.
However, I AM pleased with the detail .
I tend to shoot landscapes quite a lot, so for me, infinity focus could be 5+km distant, and not 300 metres, and I DO want detail.. Click on the little enlargement boxes to get the full benefit of the 2000 pixel-wide reduced image (original width = 6,000 pixels) It is possible to see the little telecom masts on the middle distance ridge.

It's still winter here but it's starting to feel like Spring.

Cheers, Brian

---