Re: [OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?

Subject: Re: [OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 08:32:52 -0700
> From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> What is pro capture? Just heard that term for the first time.

On the E-M1 Mark II (at least) you can set it so that when you half-press the
shutter, it begins recording full-resolution RAW images every 1/60th of a
second, until you fully press the shutter, at which point it CONTINUES to
record full-resolution RAW images every 1/60th of a second, until it has done a
total of 60.

I think it keeps 17 before the full-press and 43 after, but I don't recall
exactly. I might have other details wrong, as well. Read The Fine Manual. :-)

Jan