Re: [OM] IMG: Reflecting on the piano

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Reflecting on the piano
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 15:56:57 +0100
I’m no expert, Philippe, except that my host has transferred all my websites to
SSL.  As I understand it, the lack of SSL means that baddies can use the
website to access other parts of the web.

But that is supposition on my part, and going SSL means that my websites don’t
warn of insecurity every time they’re used.

Chris