Re: [OM] Massacre!

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 11:55:57 -0700
On 8/26/2019 10:23 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
Mike

I’ve had another look at the map and it’s not as far as Glen Etive.  I had
driven down that Glen before returning to the main road to continue west along Glen Coe.

Perhaps the photo is of the Coire Gabhail, between Geárr Aonach (right) and
Beinn Fhada (left), with the River Coe not quite visible in the foreground running
across the shot.

It’s interesting that it’s so difficult to pinpoint.

Which is why one might choose to generate a geotrack, with phone app or GPS device, and geotag the photos. I do this rather religiously when traveling. Load them into LR's asset management, and the locations are all mapped out. It's magic!

I seem to take a lot of photos that would otherwise be impossible to know where were taken otherwise. (What an awkward construction!)

Where in the World Was Moose