Re: [OM] GX85 Early Thoughts and Impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] GX85 Early Thoughts and Impressions
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:11:25 +0200
The e-shutter could have limitations in usable shutterspeed.

On my e-m1 mk I the minimum shutterspeed is 1/6s. Which is slightly
annoying because a silent camera is especially usefull in dark situations
like in theatres or for stealth photography indoors.

My Sony A7r2 on the other hand, gives uneven exposures with higher
shutterspeeds like over 1/2000 (depending on the subject).

Don't know what choice Panasonic made.

As I understand it, there is a dynamic range consequence as well.

Frank