Re: [OM] Advice sought--how's and why's of WiFi extenders

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice sought--how's and why's of WiFi extenders
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 17:01:00 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Late to the party, but... I've used this technology (actually the RE450, which is the AC1250 model) at a couple of customer sites to extend a network until they could put in wiring for a new Access Point. Simple and effective. Also has Ethernet jack if you want to place anything else locally; could also be used to place an AP temporarily, with the RE's own network off or on dummy SSID.

Michael