Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:14:38 +0200
In the series « press that shutter release it will become unstuck », have you
tried using a remote control of sorts? Be it mechanical, electronic, via the
iPhone, or the tethering on the Mac?
I DK this particular model, sorry.

From what I read, it looks like your shutter has closed to make ready to get
the pix, and won’t open due to grit (gumming = mechanical), or rust somewhere
(release button could be the culprit). Have you had a look at the blades? Open?
Closed?

Sorry to read your trusted camera is playing tricks on you, and hoping this
helps.

Amities

Philippe