Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:29:41 -0700
On 9/11/2019 3:21 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Just curious, for the price of the E-M1X why not consider the Lumix DC-S1 +
25-105? If you are liking the Panasonics. Of course L-mount ...

I wouldn't consider m43 if I was spending that kind of money. While I
wouldn't mind an E-M1X, I see m43 as an evolutionary dead-end as far
as format is concerned.

Not quite sure I understand. Into what might it evolve, if not stuck?

Recently read about a NatGeo photog who uses only Sony 1" sensor Rx100 models. I've been playing with the same size sensor in a Panny ZS200. Sensor tech continues to improve. I think these 1" sensor systems are better than early µ4/3.

I have trouble thinking what I would want from a format that µ4/3 doesn't
deliver.

Contrary Moose