Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 14:17:44 -0400 (EDT)
What a pleasure to read a sensible response to what could be something else to
raise my BP. The subject of battery life is one that could be the next single
card slot big blowup over nothing. A spare is something that could easily fit
into the little pocket on the RH side of your jeans. Aw hell, I even carried
spare batteries for film cameras.and I have no back problems related to the
weight. I like your grown-up attitude, I was just visiting another site where I
go to elevate my BP, and a big discussion now is over a question of where to
find a "safe" card reader! (I was going to suggest they ask one if it's on the
pill, but those guys have not a hint of a sense of humor.) There is one person
stating that connecting your camera directly to a computer could damage it
beyond repair. I think every night he checks for monsters under his bed.