Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
Oops, lets try again.

The normal internet forum advice is to get a battery grip. My response is that
that is a good idea for those of you with large bear-like paws but for me with
my tiny girlish hands, it stinks. So I just carry one of the tiny spares which
I have already. And I find that battery life is much longer for those of us
that don't spray and pray. Anything that can stop that foolishness is good. But
many of the battery life complainers have never had to carry a spare roll of
film.