Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:05:18 -0500
While I, like you, do not possess big bear paws, the battery grip on my
E-M5 (may she rest in peace) just makes it balance better to me, and also
makes verticals a joy. However, there have been grab'n'go times where I
left the battery slice off and just used the grip part.

I'm probably going to go with the G95 and the grip, and grab a few extra
batteries (going to see if Prego makes 'em for the Panny as well.).

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"