[OM] IMGS: Kenya

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Kenya
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 12:57:13 -0400
PESO:

I've been working on moving all of my photo files onto two Drobos and have
finally finished.  Re-organizing Lightroom is taking a little longer!  I
now have 1,419,910 in one catalog with no duplicates.  It seems to be
running pretty fast so I'll keep them all in one place which makes
searching much easier.

My files are in folders based on the old PhotoTrack system and numbered by
country and subject.  I decided to start with the very first country and
work my way through re-processing original files with new technology.  I've
posted some of the first ones from Kenya, 2003.  All of the animal ones
were with the R6.2 and either the 19/2.8 or the 400 or 500 Telyt with
Kodachrome.  All of the people are with the M6 and Noctilux or 75/14 and
Kodachrome or TMY.  I haven't finished titling the people yet because I
have to include their names, but here is what I have so far:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169773291

and hit next until the end.

I would appreciate any comments and criticisms.

TIA

Tina

PS.  I am having fun going through old files but I will be going to
Honduras again in October!

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com