Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Closer

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Closer
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 16:16:34 -0500
Hi Moose,

Thanks for taking time to look and comment.  I do pretty well with managing the variables of the E-M1 menu and settings IF I stay with one type of lens, such as auto focus.  I have trouble when I try to recall how switch to using a manual focus, without reviewing the "book" .  I think, IIRC, that much of their comments about manual focusing aids really refer to manual focusing of AF lenses.

I have  one of the close-up lenses you recommended, in a diameter to fit some of my manual lenses, and it works nicely.  I'm not quite ready to add that complication to my zoom lenses.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA