Re: [OM] Path Through the Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] Path Through the Woods
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 12:33:35 +0100
I wonder, Philippe, if it’s a function of the size of the image on your
display.  I sense a *little* lack of sharpness, but only towards the
background; with a bit of concentration on my part I feel that the sharpness is
good towards the foreground.

But also, I wonder if the myriad colours affects our perception of the
sharpness.

Someone better able to judge will no doubt pipe up . . .

Chris