Re: [OM] OT: Arizona Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Arizona Weather
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 13:10:49 -0700
Just came through Flagstaff on Monday evening. The weather actually aborted
our plan to have made more distance (heading south and west from the Four
Corners region of New Mexico). As we were heading up into the Flagstaff
area heading south on 89, it started bucketing down rain. Caused us to
decide to call it a day (we'd hoped to make it quite a bit further) and
stay at a Flagstaff area hotel.

Tuesday morning found Mt. Humphreys blanketed in snow at its upper
altitudes, but no snow visible at lower altitudes or on surrounding lower
peaks. Couldn't tell about much further north, and we saw no accumulation
on any visible peaks heading south on interstate 17.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 5:03 PM <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>      Remnants from TS Lorena and TS Mario are making up for our unusually
> dry summer.  I've had an inch of rain so far, with more to come for the
> rest of this week and possibly next week as well.
>
>      We had a small tornado up in Cave Creek.  I just saw the video.
>
>      And we have snow in the Mountains north of Flagstaff, possibly the
> White Mountains as well.
>
> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

Scott