Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 11:57:50 -0700
> From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> That lens is one of my two favorite lenses ever, the 21 and 28 f2 versions.

I’ve been unable to make that lens truly “sing” on micro four thirds, but I
haven’t tried too hard.

It does a LOT better with the Metabones Speebooster Ultra than without, which
results in a nice 15mm f/1.4 lens. But there is still a lot of CA in corners
and edges.

The 28 was also a favourite, but I can’t get excited about the 56mm field of
view (or even the focal-reduced 40mm FoV) under micro four thirds.

Jan