[OM] RAID 0 for 2 SSD's---all show and risk, or speedy solution?

Subject: [OM] RAID 0 for 2 SSD's---all show and risk, or speedy solution?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 22:47:16 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<I have M.2 PCIe drive in my main PC. They are know to run hot. Not sure if
that
<<affects reliability? Are the SSDs in the laptop M.2 Sata or M.2 PCIe?

Appreciate the comments thus far.   the system comes with 2 M.2 PCIe NVME SSD's
either separate or preconfigured in RAID 0 or 1. I doubt I would bother with
all the hassle if it weren't a new system.  The largest drive will be sata but
the OS on the PCIe drives.  I was not even considering it until noted the fancy
shamsy Asus studiobook came preconfigured raid 0 as default.
Mike