Re: [OM] Alas, not a single Bronze Copper, but Monarchs as consolation p

Subject: Re: [OM] Alas, not a single Bronze Copper, but Monarchs as consolation prize
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 22:36:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<Still using a T32?

Yes, quite compact for macro and can aim down.  I asked John about the
electronics and they are similar to the T28 and are quite snappy about sending
a quench signal.  Problem is the flash power.  I use a 2 or 3 stop ND filter
and it works like a charm.
Problem is the auto mode sensor doesn't always "see" what you are shooting and
light lost to extension etc.   Fill flash I think is quite forgiving though.
In shade it is MAGIC with flutterbys. I can spot pulled up shadows on them a
mile away in
most circumstances if they were shot in deep shade.  My theory is the
structural colors just don't pop w/o some direct light.  I could have used
another stop of fill light in my shot.  A fancier TTL macro light might be a
better solution but the T28 is easy and light.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Still a Monarch fan despite always seeking Bronze Coppers,  Mike