Re: [OM] Topaz Studio 2 artistic explorations

Subject: Re: [OM] Topaz Studio 2 artistic explorations
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 15:20:46 -0400 (EDT)
I think Ctein is a fine photographer and a gifted printer. I'm sitting right at
my computer which has next to it a 13x19 print of one of his shots and it's
quite good. But that said, he is a techie. He would be pleased if the computer
did the whole thing and he just knocked out prints.

Different strokes...