[OM] IMG: Oscar, Waiting

Subject: [OM] IMG: Oscar, Waiting
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 10:54:11 -0400
PESO:

I just got back last night from a week in Trinidad de Copan, Honduras,
where we set up and opened an eye clinic dedicated to cataract surgery.
 We didn't do any surgery this week but screened hundreds of people to find
those who will be operated on beginning the first of the year.
I'm downloading the 2,000+ photos this morning and will work on a
powerpoint presentation to raise money for the clinic.

Here is the first one that caught my eye.  I used the 24-90 most but also
the 90/2.0 for quite a few.  I also used the Monochrome but haven't
downloaded those yet.

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169869840

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina