Re: [OM] iso-invariance - no big deal

Subject: Re: [OM] iso-invariance - no big deal
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:02:13 -0500
Safe to assume that the same photo elves who work magic inside your GX58
are the same crop of elves who would live inside the G85 I'm considering?

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 2:58 PM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The entire article and premise seems to me to be a misunderstanding of
> how the technology actually works. As an engineering geek who plies
> his trade challenging manufacturers to provide REAL numbers, not
> made-up marketing cr@p, I think this iso-invariance thing is an
> explanation pretending to be a fact.
>
> But that doesn't lesson the fact that there is some incredible
> processing stuff going on inside my GX85.
>
> AG Schnozz
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>
Certified Music Junkie

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"