Re: [OM] IMG: Syria

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Syria
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:05:18 -0400
I am in daily contact with people in northeastern Syria.  The towns that I
visited and the refugee camp on the border are being bombed right now by
Turkey.  When I was there, the Kurds guarded us everywhere we went.  The
fact that we would totally desert them after we promised to support them is
reprehensible.

We have withdrawn without warning our troops who were supporting the Kurds.
Al Jazeera has a good reputation for publishing the truth.  According to my
friends in Syria, this is the truth.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/10/pullback-northern-syria-key-questions-answered-191007141408983.html

Tina

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 3:50 PM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I imagine that no matter what the Great Orange One does is going to be
> wrong just because it's the Great Orange One.
>
> But the extreme level of disingenuous reporting over the Syria
> "withdrawal" is mind-boggling. I don't care what side you are on, the
> failure to properly report the facts is staggering.
>
> AG Schnozz
> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com