Re: [OM] Adapters R Us

Subject: Re: [OM] Adapters R Us
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 22:59:39 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<https://camerasize.com/compact/#673.397,830,724,ha,f

<<<You mentioned that video was of interest? Would you also go for a gimbal?

Thanks for the link, Q.E.D.

Not very much video for me--just very occasional.

 I believe Panny has some basic things that Sonnie does not like motion
detection to reduce artifacts in pixel shift high res shots.  Sonnie does not
even have lossless raw compression yet.
I have not seen any evidence that the Panny  S1 or S1R  IQ is any better
overall--different in some areas but not universally better or worse.  Panny is
just too big with dramatic paucity of native lens choices compared to Sonnie,
IMO.

Mike