Re: [OM] MacOS Catalina

Subject: Re: [OM] MacOS Catalina
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:13:15 -0800
Immediately after my trip to Catalina, I opened up LR and did some
work there. Worked fine. But I wasn't using any of the features that
broke.

I have two Lenovo Windows 10 laptops and a MacBook Pro that I run the
CC suite on. I use external hard-drives that have the LR catalogs and
raw files that can be plugged into any of the three computers. I just
grab the computer I want to use or carry at the moment, plug the drive
in and do whatever it is that I do. So, if Catalina hoses the Apple,
I'll just use one of my other two. I had to do this a couple weeks ago
when the latest Windows update turned the laptops into sludge.

The oldest laptop has all the NIK plugins installed and will also work
with my ancient Canon printer. The newest laptop is really tiny and
lightweight. It goes with me almost everywhere. The Apple is the
biggest and heaviest of the three, doesn't work with the Canon
printer, has that kluge of an O/S, but is supposed to make me feel
proud because it's an Apple.

Both of the Windows laptops are running PWP, which is awesome at a
couple of things. But it also won't work on the Apple.

AG Schnozz