Re: [OM] ( DZ OM ) Value for money?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( DZ OM ) Value for money?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 16:19:34 -0700
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Norman Koren discusses this here as well as the "old" system math and the new
> MTF math  <http://www.normankoren.com/Tutorials/MTF.html>

NormanKoren.com seems to have gone dark recently. ("Server is not responding.")
The Wayback Machine last saw NormanCoren.com on September 7.
(https://web.archive.org/web/20190907112053/http://normankoren.com/)

Anybody know why? Anyone know how to get in touch with Norman?

It would be a real shame if his wonderful tutorials "went away." His domain
name is registered through 2024-11-08.

I'm tempted to replicate them from archive.org, but I'd want Norman's
permission first.

Jan