Re: [OM] E-M5iii

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5iii
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:13:10 -0400 (EDT)
I'm not even looking at it. Unless they can do something about the opaque
menus, I'm out of Oly bodies forever. Every other Japanese camera company can
have easy to understand menus, so it has to be a corporate decision to have
theirs, there has been enough written by credible reviewers that they can't
know what a lot of folks thing. My next camera will be a Panasonic.

And anyway, I'm thinking we on on the edge of a major upset in sensors, as it
looks like there is a bunch of new tech on the horizon.