Re: [OM] E-M5iii

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5iii
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:30:20 +0200
Those 'credible reviewers' mostly have a prejudice coming from Canon/Nikon,
is my impression. If it is not like they're used to, it is difficult so
gets bashed.

I use Sony next to Olympus and I don't think the menu system is better then
Olympus. When I had a Canon (5d and 6d), I wasn't impressed either. Helping
other photographers has left me in the dark with the Nikon menu as well.
And that said, Olympus offers great customization, more then average I
think. Could it be that part of the fuss is people not used to this complex
level of settings and thus hiding their ignorance behind a sharp opinion?

On the sunny side, the modern Olympus and Sony's have options to define and
access a limited menu for your most used settings. I think that is the best
you can expect apart from a ISO norm for menu's (and I wish my current
camera's have it ;-).

Op do 17 okt. 2019 om 19:13 schreef Bill Pearce

I'm not even looking at it. Unless they can do something about the opaque