Re: [OM] OT: Sales Tax

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sales Tax
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 13:56:12 -0400 (EDT)
To me this is a sign of real fairness usually not seen in our government. There
is absolutely no reason that a retailer in another state should have an
automatic discount over the one or two B&M retailers left.

Altohugh I must say I've brought a lot of stuff from B&H, but the sales tax
business was of no part of the decision making process. I do it because there's
no credible retailer left where I live.