[OM] Nathan's PAD 17/10/2019: the last supper, no, lunch

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/10/2019: the last supper, no, lunch
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 17:48:03 +0200
Thursday was the last day of my sister’s visit. In the evening she and my
brother-in-law were flying back to Poland. So I took the afternoon off to spend
it with them, and my wife (who rarely cooks, since this is normally my job in
our household) prepared a paella for lunch. This was also the first time we
have used the now remodelled outdoors kitchen since we moved into this house a
year ago.

The paella in the initial stages of preparation, with the vegetables and the
sofrito on the pan (it is a vegetable paella, since Monica was eating with us):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-p5SX5Gs/A

Meanwhile, the rest of us got an early start with moules and boquerones fritos:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XS4TDkj/A

The paella is ready:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3S883dG/A
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-Q9g4VvS/A

Dishing it out:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HgHXj4N/A
Notice the dedicated beer fridge in the background, protected from rain by a
purpose-built enclosure. My needs are catered for.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain