Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: doing our civic duty in Valencia, enjoyin

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: doing our civic duty in Valencia, enjoying Alicante
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:41:25 +0000
That was an interesting tour of Valencia, Nathan.  Wasn’t that the regional
government which changed the rules on development (or decided to enforce the
current rules) and cause some upset among the foreign residents?

The food looked great, as always (I don’t like seafood, but I appreciate the
artistry in paella), and my wife envies you your outside kitchen!

Chris