Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/10/2019: cold and empty streets

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/10/2019: cold and empty streets
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 16:42:36 +0000
Thanks for those comments, Piers.  I thought Finnish was a Turkic language, but
now I remember that Hungaric came into my reading at some stage nearly 20 years
ago.

it looks like an interesting place; and of course during the Cold War it was a
strange sort of frontier country, neither in the Warsaw Pact nor completely out
of it, I understood.

Cheers

Chris