Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel Antics

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Squirrel Antics
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 10:08:03 -0500
Thanks for looking, Wayne.  My squirrels are all very wild, jumping through the tops of oak and pine trees, and scrounging beneath the bird feeders for sunflower seeds.  There are plenty of small acorns this year to keep them healthy.  I have only two oak trees left, but they make use of both.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA