[OM] OM 100/2 lens

Subject: [OM] OM 100/2 lens
From: Maggie <seaharvest@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 11:00:58 +0000
Jan wrote "Requisite on-topic content: I'm having lots of fun with the Olympus OM Zuiko 100mm f/2 that I just got. I have long ignored it, thinking it too similar to the 90/2 Macro, but it seems to have a very different character. https://www.mu-43.com/threads/olympus-zuiko-100mm-f-2-om.101003/#post-1331103 "

Yes this lens IS rather special. Perhaps the most sharp of any OM Zuiko lens. It also has a close focus of only 70 cm. I'm using it currently on a Sony A7 full-frame camera, and what I've found with that is that at ANY aperture then DOF is exceedingly shallow.

Cheers, Brian