Re: [OM] Magic!

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic!
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:25:54 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Funny, when I saw the first  image I thought it screamed "Print me!"  It is
overall a subtle image and thought I did not like the metal roof, but it grew
on me with the nice brown and green tones.  I thought metal print would work
and it would bring out the luminosity in the mountains
but perhaps something with very light texture like Moab Entrada Bright Rag,
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag, or Canson PrintMaking Rag.  I don't have enough
experience to say but you could order a swatch book or see what our previous
resident Neanderthal thought.
Anyway, you have a nice problem on your hands.

Print 'em, Mike