Re: [OM] Magic!

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic!
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:17:15 +0000
Why "a little sketchy, but doable"? We certainly have quality ingredients, though the menus in some restaurants may be lacking in imagination. I've never been to Alaska, but my biggest headache in visiting "mainland" USA (after having to deal with immigration that is) is the food. I can go to Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Hungary, the Czech Republic and have great food, but it's hard work for me in the USA. Everything seems to be processed to the nth degree and have an ingredient list that's a mile long.

Mike