Re: [OM] analogue M1 black real or fake ?

Subject: Re: [OM] analogue M1 black real or fake ?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 00:36:00 -0800
> From: John Hermanson <jhermanson21@xxxxxxxxx>

> Wouldn't that say that any 180 2.8 marked as "M-System"  lens is fake or a
> awesome collectible mistake?.

I'm thinking the latter, but I don't really think it has much additional value.
But I am keeping it in good shape, just in case...

Although the serial #100666 ("mark of the beast") sorta supports the "fake"
theory.

Jan

:::: I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they say,
"Because it's such a beautiful animal!" I think my mother's attractive, but I
have photographs of her. -- Ellen Degeneres
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ellen+Degeneres> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌