Re: [OM] IMG: Mannheim

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mannheim
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:40:34 +0000
It looks lovely, despite the dreadful damage, Nathan.  I love the morning
light; in fact my photos from Nordrhein-Westfalen in 1987 were more attractive
than mine from Florida the following year.  Somehow the light is harsher in the
hotter climate.

And of course having to rebuild their countries has eventually stood the
Continental states in good stead; witness the proper bicyle lane (“radnetz”
sounds good) instead of the useless lines we have on many British roads.

Not that I’m recommending any more war, of course.

Chris