Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:04:43 +0100
Huh?

My camera's with focus stacking all save the individual pictures, or do you
mean something else with 'individual slices'?

I recently had a look at Olympus Workspace and found you could select the
pictures to stack, which I thought was nice.

BTW Don't know about the e-m5 iii but the e-m1 ii has now a 15 pictures
stack option.

Op di 19 nov. 2019 om 06:54 schreef Moose