Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:19:45 -0900
> Throw in a mix of Oly batteries, cheap batteries, old and new so for me it’s
> really unpredictable.

I normally only have a single spare battery with me. A lesson that I
have to keep reteaching myself is to swap batteries when my in-camera
battery (#1) first starts to register low. Put the spare battery in
(#2) and then run that one totally out. Then go back to #1 if
necessary.

This is REALLY important because #2 may have not been charged or has
gone defective. It's better to know that your second battery is
problematic BEFORE you absolutely need it. If I KNOW that I have a
battery issue, I can alter my shooting to preserve #1 for as long as
necessary.

I did get really spoiled with Canon 6D. The battery lasted next to
forever in that thing.

AG