Re: [OM] IMG: Stunned!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Stunned!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:08:34 -0600
No frost.  Those are just fine white tips on some of the red feathers.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 11/19/2019 5:44 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Poor baby!  It looks like he has frost all over him but I'm sure it's not.
I'm just on my notebook and can't get a large photo.  I'll look on the
computer later!

We have had several cardinals crash into our patio doors and they always
seem to revive themselves.

Tina