Re: [OM] Batteries for EM5

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for EM5
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 12:09:52 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Interestingly, perhaps oddly, I always used the third party batteries first
> on any day. That way, when they ran out, the Olys guaranteed at least as much
> use as I had already had, almost certainly more. Thus my Oly batteries are
> actually very lightly used.

So the perceived longer life of the Olympus batteries could be because they
actually get less use?

Conversely, I find my Powerextra batteries seem to last a tad longer than the
Olympus ones, but perhaps this is just confirmation bias on my part, since the
Olys say "1750 mAh" on them, and the Powerextra ones say "2000 mAh." We all
know that no product has ever been misleadingly labeled. :-)

Jan