Re: [OM] Olympus OMF

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OMF
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:07:41 -0800
On 11/25/2019 1:17 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      No, I'm going to pass on this one.  I have no desire to ever use an
auto-fuzzy camera, and that entire series of Tokina lenses did not impress me
at all.  I would much rather find another Samyang or Vivitar 28-200.

Best of that lot, IMHO, having used a few, is the Kiron 28-210/4-5.6 (1:4
"Macro")

If you need one to live with you, I could arrange that. It isn't doing anyone any good sitting on my shelf. :-) (How the mighty have fallen.)

Interesting simple comparison to the Sony 24-240 FF zoom. Kiron, 14 elements in 11 groups. Sony 17/12, one ED and 5 aspherical elements.

Curator Moose