[OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!

Subject: [OM] Merry Christmas to me! It's here!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 11:16:54 -0600
My shiny new EM5 Mk III came yesterday. Of course, FedEx tried to deliver
it during the day when my wife and I are both at work...

But I managed to log in online and have them drop it at the local FedEx
store so I could pick it up when I got home. So, Christmas came early for
me.

I only had time to unbox it and make sure it booted up. I will report back
after I have had time to actually go out and shoot with it. Reading the
user manual right now, since I can see buttons and knobs that I'm not
familiar with. Some of the ones I **am** familiar with are in different
locations, so there will be a period of familiarization.

I bought the black version, since everyone knows black cameras take better
pictures.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"