Re: [OM] Facebook Down

Subject: Re: [OM] Facebook Down
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 17:49:42 -0500
It was acknowledged by the FaceBookies. From a Grauniad article:

Both Facebook and Instagram released statements on Thursday afternoon.

“Earlier today, an issue in one of our central software systems caused many people to have trouble accessing Facebook’s family of apps,” a Facebook spokesperson told CNBC. “We quickly investigated, started restoring access, and we’re now monitoring for full recovery. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.“

Instagramtweeted <https://twitter.com/instagram/status/1200143214381920256?s=20>: “Gobble gobble, we back. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish #HappyThanksgiving to those who celebrate.”