Re: [OM] IMG: The last of Fall - Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The last of Fall - Ken
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:23:54 +0100
Thanks Ken,

The colours are the result of HDR, 3 bracketted shots (handheld), and some
slight tweaking in LR, not much though.

As to winds and trees, the forest that starts at the end of our park begins to
purr at 20mph, to roar at 40 mph, and takes off like a 747 above 60mph. That’s
also when the fir-trees start twisting their days and nights away ;-)

And, for fear of the wild-boar invading our paradise again, I collect the
branches that have collapsed onto the electric fence asap, read As soon as is
safe to do so ...

Amities

Philippe